Effective date: January 1, 2023
Types of information gathered
We may gather personal information (i) that you give to us voluntarily while using the App (ii) when you purchase, order, exchange or request information about our products and services while using the site. During such activities, we may collect personal information about you that is not publicly available and can identify you, such as your name, mailing address, email address and phone number, birth date, and dietary restrictions
Upon registering for our service, you will be asked for your name, email address, zip code, and other information specified in the enrollment process. You may be asked to tell us a little about your dietary restrictions, and other questions of this nature. This information is used to deliver personalized information that we believe will be of interest to you.
Social media notification
To enable our push notification and other mobile communication services, we may collect and store device IDs to identify each unique mobile device that registers for our service, including for example, device tokens from iOS devices, Live IDs from Windows devices, and other similar identifications from devices running on other platforms. These IDs cannot be tracked back to you, but are tied to a specific device which may only be used by one person.
Surveys and polls
From time to time, users of the App may be asked to participate in voluntary surveys and polls. As a part of this process you may be asked to supply personal information such as demographic information and lifestyle preferences. These surveys will be strictly voluntary and you can choose to disclose this information or not.
Use of information
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, exchanges and requests for information;
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store messages, emails and mobile messages including, for example, by push notification or other mobile communications;
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions;Improve the effectiveness of our website, stores, mobile experience and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
- Administer sweepstakes and contests;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions and monitor against theft; and (viii) assist lawenforcement
We will not sell or otherwise share personally identifying information with other people or non affiliated companies except for those purposes described herein, or as required by law. Also, we maydisclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
We have attempted to take all reasonable steps to have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to protect personal information gathered through this Site. This includes compliance with related federal regulations and may include use of industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information